Wednesday 18 April 2007

Game ON!

Over the last couple of weeks I have been pretty naughty... Chocolate for breakfast, not planning meals, not tracking or measuring...

BUT NOW IT IS DIFFERENT.
NOW I AM BACK IN THE GAME!

As of 6am Thursday I will post on my blog what I planned to eat for the day and what I actually ate.
I am accountable.
I am responsible.
I am focussed.

I want to loose weight.
I want to be fit and healthy.

Please help keep me on track. Cheer me on like the Biggest Loser trainers. If I commit to it for the day, I will do it.



"
You've got to lift yourself up above all the hurt
Don't give in"
-Shannon Noll, Lift

1 comment:

:: ♥ MiSs BuTTeRfLy ♥ :: said...

You go sweetie!!
I know you can do it...!! definately.

As for the choccie for brekky, etc - hey I'm totally in the same boat :D

Good luck babe, I know you will be great!!
Sweet dreams doll
x