Wednesday 4 April 2007

Aqua Aerobics?

In line with my recent commitment to exercise I found myself at the local pool at 5:45am this morning ready for my first Aqua Aerobics class in a very long time! Very glad that i did it! I am a little stiff and sore now and ate more today than I should have, but what a peaceful way to start the day!!!! There is nothing more peaceful than floating in water.


I have been pretty good this week and Ross (my boyfriend) is finally getting the hang of high and low point foods, so meals with him are getting much easier to allocate points for. Fingers crossed for a good weight loss this week!!!


I decided yesterday that I needed a present to me to tell me I love me and found myself in Mecca with the most divine product in hand... Philosophy's body wash 'Cinnamon Buns'... such indulgence but without the calories!!Thought it was about time that I also posted up a couple of pics of my support crew. So you have seen a pic of my sis; then there is Ross (sorry about the bad cropping... my bad) and my kitten (ok she is13, but I still think that she is a kitten):




There will be more pics posted over the coming month... if only everyone else would pose for pics like these two!!!

Anyways, I'm off to have dinner... my dad made me chicken stirfry... bless.

Mxx

Every man is the builder of a temple called his body.
~ Henry David Thoreau

3 comments:

:: ♥ MiSs BuTTeRfLy ♥ :: said...

Hey Hunni!!

Yummo - chicken stirfry sounds awesome!! I haven't had it in ages, but man it sounds awesome!!

I know you will do great with weigh in this week!!
Good luck,
talk to you soon!
Much love,
B x

Steph said...

good luck for your weigh in, mine is tomorrow! im nervous LOL i just want to lose a kg or 2!

cute boy and pretty kitty :o) you're a lucky girl!

happy easter marisa! xxx love steph

Marisa Farrell said...

Thanks Girls!!!!! Hope you bopth had a fab easter.

Miss B I am having trouble getting into your blog again.

Anyways have a great day.
Mxx